Raspberry Pi Cascade Expansion Board Module
- Universal GPIO expansion board for Raspberry Pi 4/3/2/1.
- Multifunctional GPIO Extension Board multiplexing multiple interfaces contrast.
- It’s a nice tool for Raspberry Pi. Plug and play, GPIO Python Library Reference use.
- Excellent quality and Printing process.
- These jumper caps are pretty cool, which makes your experiment easier and convenient.
T GPIO Breakout Board With 40Pin Cable For Raspberry Pi
- T type design, convenient to used for GPIO converter of demo board, breadboard and so on
- 40 pin design, suitable for many development boards, such as for orange pi, raspberry pi
- Cable: Connector Type Female to Female IDC Connectors
- Cable: Withstand Voltage300V; Temperature105C; Pin Number40 Pin; Pin Pitch2.54mm; Wire Range28AWG; Length48cm/19″; Width5cm/2″;
- NOTE: Raspberry Pi development board is not included.
Male Mini USB to Female USB OTG Cable
USB2.0 B-Type Cable For Arduino, 150Cm Length
STM32F030C8T6 Minimum System ARM Development Board Module
- the board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power supply circuit.
- the core board is divided into two rows leads to all the I / O port.
- with SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
- the use of the Micro USB interface, you can do USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
- RTC crystal Epson brand, easy to start, more stable.
- with double pin, but the pin does not default welding, the user according to their own application scenarios to choose their own welding direction. If welding is required, please tell the owner. Keil can be used to compile, IAR compiler, can be downloaded through the J-Link or USART1 procedures, the procedures are the owner and debugging procedures, there are problems can consult the owner.
- Core: Arm??32-bit Cortex?-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 16 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 4 to 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Digital & I/Os supply: VDD?= 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Analog supply: VDDA?= VDD?to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Up to 55 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 55 I/Os with 5V tolerant capability
- 5-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 ?s ADC (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- 11 timers
- One 16-bit advanced-control timer for six-channel PWM output
- Up to seven 16-bit timers, with up to four IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Communication interfaces
- Up to two I2C interfaces
- Up to six USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control; one with auto baud rate detection
- Up to two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- All packages ECOPACK?2
- 1x STM32F030C8T6 Minimum System ARM Development Board Module
MEGA Sensor Shield V2.0 dedicated sensor expansion board set market expansion board advantages in one design, PCB Immersion Gold processed all of the digital and analog interfaces.
The motherboard will not only be extended to the steering gear line order form ad hoc Bluetooth module communication interface, SD card module communication interface, APC220 radio frequency module communication interface, and RB URF v1.1 ultrasonic sensor interface, and independent expansion easier to use convenient
RAMPS 1.5 Reprap 3D Printer Arduino Mega Shield
Don?t forget to visit esp32.com for the latest and greatest in ESP32 news, software and gossip!
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
Small volume, easily embeded to other products
Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
Arduino core for ESP32 WiFi chip (Click Here)
ESP32 Arduino Tutorial Overview (Click Here)
Example with ESP32 (Click Here)
M5 Hex Socket Head (Allen) Screw Black – Pack of 10 – 25mm
CNC Shield V3.0 For Arduino Uno
Arduino UNO SMD with USB Cable
MPT – 4.5″ Mini Long Nose Pilers MHB08003
MPT – Hex Key Set 9PCS MHA02001-1
MPT – Phillips Screwdriver PH0x75 MHA01001
Copper Wire 0.5mm, 22Awg, 1Meter Long
Gold Color PLA Filament 1.75mm – 1kg/Roll
Female to Female – 10cm 10 Pin Jumper Wire Set
USB-ESP8266 Wi-fi Adapter Module
Pink Color PLA Filament 1.75mm – 1kg/Roll
Yellow Color PLA Filament 1.75mm – 1kg/Roll
Soldering Wire 0.6mm – 70/30 – 10g EL HORYAA
W5100 Ethernet Shield For Arduino Uno
RAMPS 1.4 Reprap 3D Printer Shield for Arduino Mega